Monday 13 January 2014

Get To Know Me part 3

Part three is here. If you're still around after my recent revelations, then thank you!!
 
If you missed the beginning, then you can find part 1 here and part 2 here.
 
9. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
 
I am a worrier. I worry about work, about my family... most things really.
 
I cry quite often. Films, books, TV, songs, the news. Again, most things really.
 
I am not 100% organised.
 
Cheese. Okay so this hasn't had an adverse effect yet, but I could probably be bribed with cheese.
 
Terrible memory. Lists are my friend, without them, I am nothing.
 
 
10. Describe 5 strengths you have.
 
Confident. I'm not shy to make my point.
 
I'm tall. I can reach high things!
 
I'm creative. Which I think helps with general problem solving, as well as just arty stuff.
 
Open-minded. I'm not shocked too easily. Most things are fine by me, so long as no one gets hurt!
 
I am hilarious. Maybe not conventionally, and maybe you don't agree. But I find me funny!
 
 
11. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
 
I've genuinely never answered this question. It's quite a tough one actually, because despite hating the sea to swim in, it is bloody beautiful and I adore the Blue Planet series. So I could easily be a dolphin. But in the same breath a lion is pretty damn cool! Swanning about not having to worry about anything but lunch sounds good to me.
 
12. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
 
Oh goodness. I wish I was better at being more care-free. I'd love to be able to jump into things feet first without having over-analysed everything. If I book a holiday, I spend the next few months worrying that I've forgotten something, dreading that its going to be rubbish, and then making an emergency plan in case it is rubbish. And the truth is, its never been rubbish yet, so I should probably just get on with stuff and deal with any problems as they arrive... I'll let you know how that goes...

Enjoy!

Katy x

No comments:

Post a Comment