Saturday 28 December 2013

Make Up- The Regulars

Okay, so I say regulars, what I mean is the products I am using daily at the moment.

Below is a before and after, including the magic products which make it possible...

Body Shop- Vitamin E Moisture Cream
I admit this was a freebie, however so far it seems to be the perfect day to day cream for my odd sometimes spotty complexion. It's light and glides on well, but really softens the skin. It says it's for all skin types, so I suppose it's fairly universal.

MONU- Illuminating Primer
I don't always use this, however it is a lovely primer for winter because it gives a really fresh and dewy glow under my foundation. I got it in a Glossybox, and have a few more to try once I've finished this, so I'm not 100% sure yet that I'll buy it again.

Seventeen- CC Cream in Medium
I really like this, I bought some more yesterday and I don't even think I'm near finishing this one! I do like a full coverage foundation. It's what I'm used to and I make no apologies. I've found this CC cream to be a perfect daytime foundation- it's full coverage, without being mask like, and glides on really well. Sometimes it's perfect just as it is, and on days when I feel a bit... Gross, I add in the next step.

Avon Colour Trend- Pressed Powder in Translucent Tan
I've been using this for a while, in summer on its own, and for a fuller face I apply over my liquid/cream foundation. It's cheap and seems to last for a good while- always a bonus in my book, what with living in blooming Narnia!

Maybelline- Dream Sun bronzed in 01 Blonde and/or Natural Collections-Blushed Cheeks in Sweet Cheeks
I like the colour, warm and not orange, and it pleases me hugely every time I mange to find a glitter-less bronzer. By the way, I use the same bareMinerals Full Flawless Face brush for this and the pressed powder. My boyfriends hates the tissues I leave lying about after cleaning my brush!

On my day to day eyes I use Soap and Glory- Smoulder Kohl in Superblack, Rimmel- Extra WOW Lash in 003 Extreme Black and my brand spanking new Seventeen- Brow's that! Brow Kit. I plan to do an eyes post soon, so I'll talk more about those products then.

Please comment below with your favourite primers, or anything else you think I should try! 
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11472125/?claim=gxn7rnf5zs9">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Merry MakeUp-ing,

Bread and Beauty X

No comments:

Post a Comment