Friday 27 December 2013

A Festive Welcome

Well, hello and Merry Christmas!
I'm Katy and this is Bread and Beauty X.

Bread- I love food. I really do. Eating it, making it, researching it and then eating some more. I have adventurous days and old faves, culinary triumphs and major fails. This is them, in bite size chunks, for your reading pleasure.

Beauty- Now this is the fun bit, because I really am no expert, but I'm experienced and a little bit of a magpie when it comes to make-up. If it's the right price I'll buy it (and then maybe never use it). So what I plan to do, is slowly raid my make-up bag (and basket... And drawer) and review the items. I'm signed up to Glossybox too, so there will always be new products.

If you aren't already hooked, there'll be the odd crafty post and if I'm particularly pleased with what I'm wearing one day, then maybe some outfit posts too!

Made these Hanging Christmas biscuits yesterday, I love  how they look, but I don't recon they'll be good for eating by the time the tree comes down.

Jeez, spoiling you already...

Katy
Bread and Beauty X

p.s  I'm already regretting that "X" but we'll see how it goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment