Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year Everybody!

I'm still in bed. I've made lunch and had a shower, but still in bed! Maybe not the freshest start to 2014 however I don't really feel all that fresh.

I hope you all had a great night last night (I'd love to hear what you did as the clock struck 12)? I certainly did, drinks flowed and the glad rags were donned, and in doing so I ticked of 2 of my New Years Resolutions (which you can read here!)

Firstly I wore heels, my beautiful black suede Moda In Pelle ankle boots. And secondly I loved my outfit and make-up so I took a ton of pictures before heading out, in appreciation of having an "on-day"!

My make up by the way, was my first use of the gorgeous Benefit Primping With The Stars kit that my awesome boyfriend got me for Christmas. I must say it is fantastic, and the little tips and tricks it comes with are fab! I'll do a post on it in the future, but I'm definately hooked already!

I didn't realise though until this morning that my full length pictures were ALL blurry. Typical! So for now you'll have to make do with my top half, and trust that I wore a black quilted leather A-line mini and the boots I mentioned above.


I really hope that 2014 is a happy and healthy year for all of you, and that at least one of your wishes comes true. I'm also looking forward to keeping the posts coming, and can't wait to find some of your lovely blogs to get stuck into. Please leave links in the comments and I'll definitely have a look!

Happy New Year

Katy 
Bread and Beauty X

No comments:

Post a Comment