So I decided to do a questionnaire...
- List 5 random facts about yourself.
- Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
- List 5 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could
- What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
- What is your dream job, and why?
- What are 5 passions you have?
- Describe your most embarrassing moment.
- Describe 5 pet peeves you have.
- Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
- Describe 5 strengths you have.
- If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
- What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
- Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
- List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
- If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be & what would you eat?
- What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
- What is your favorite part of your body and why?
So those are the questions- I'll be honest, I hacked away at the soppy ones like 'What is your family dynamic?' because I just don't see the relevance- and what I plan to do is answer 4 per day.
This way you'll be treated to a well thought out answer that has come from my heart (bork!) rather than a list of answers that don't really tell you anything about me.
I'll start tonight, I hope you're all ready for some revelations! If you have any questions of your own, just ask away in the comments box below.